Quality Systems Specialist 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONATI Forged Products produces and markets a wide range of specialty metal alloys, including titanium, nickel, and steel forgings to end use markets such as aerospace, energy, oil & gas, and general industrial markets. We have several operating facilities and deliver products to customers globally.
We are currently seeking a Quality Systems Specialist at our Cudahy, WI plant located approximately 5 miles south of Milwaukee. This position reports to the Quality Manager.
This position coordinates activities associated with developing, maintaining and improving the quality management system.
Position responsibilities include:
* Document and record control per Quality Management System
* Coordinate external certification audits
* Coordinate new supplier audits
* Develop and maintain internal audit processes
* Prepare and publish reports
* Manage audit corrective action process
If you are organized, motivated and can work independently and as a part of a dynamic team, please contact us. We offer excellent salary compensation, and a comprehensive benefits package. For consideration, submit your resume and salary requirements.
ATI and its subsidiary companies will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to applicant's race, color, religion, sex, gender, genetic information, national origin, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by federal or state law. The company will provide reasonable accommodations to allow an applicant to participate in the hiring process if so requested.
* Bachelor Degree in Operations or technical related field preferred
* Minimum of three to five years of work experience at a professional level
* Experience or certification as a quality auditor is a plus.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong project management / organizational skills
* Detail oriented
* Strong analytical skills to analyze and resolve difficult problems effectively and implement long term solutions
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
* Ability to work as a team player to optimize and standardize processes
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled