This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/14/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
San Jose, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As part of Integrated Service offering in the Bay Area, our Sanmina San Jose, California facility partners with some of the world s most innovative high-technology companies to produce advanced PCBAs and complex systems. We provide a full range of New Product Introduction (NPI), manufacturing and test services to companies in the communications and networking, computing and storage, medical, industrial, semi-conductor and clean technology sectors.
We are looking for "Quality Technician" to join out rapidly growing San Jose team.
* Support quality process definition, set up, verification and improvement
* Customer Quality improvement
- Data collection, analyzing and reporting
- Customer complaints and improvement processes
- Pareto and trend analysis
- First Article Inspections and Reporting
- RMA, review, approval analysis and improvement
* Customer Interface on Quality Issues
* Conducting Audits to ensure conformance and effectiveness of the Quality System
* Feedback and improvement on Customer Supplier Quality Issues
* Prepare for and attend daily engagement process meetings
* Identify improvements through Quality review and meetings on Quality, Yield, flow, documentation, control etc
* Escalation of Quality Issues where necessary
* Associate Degree or Technical Diploma in Quality or related field, plus a minimum of 4 years experience as a Quality Technician. An additional 2 years of experience as a Quality Technician may be accepted in lieu of technical degree.
* Sound understanding and utilization of Problem Solving Techniques
* Proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Good communications and influencing skills
* Ability to write standard operating procedures and training documents
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.