This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/25/2016
Turtle Lake, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Purpose
To inspect product variables and attributes to customer specifications and perform calibrations of monitoring and measuring equipment.
1. Perform dimensional, functional, performance and visual inspections during completion of Production Part Approval Process
(including, but not limited to: First Article Inspections, Capability Studies, and GR&Rs).
2. Calibrate and/or verify measuring equipment against standards traceable to international or national standards, and adjust as
3. Know, understand, and follow pertinent company/plant procedures, rules, and policies. Attend trainings, as required.
1. Keep work area/equipment clean and orderly.
2. Communicate effectively with personnel from all departments, vendors, and customers as necessary.
3. Maintain organized records, logs, and samples.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Associate Degree or Technical Diploma in Quality, CAD, Machine Tool, or other related field. A High School diploma, with strong
relevant work experience, may also be acceptable.
2. Experienced with the use, care, and/or calibration of inspection equipment (such as: calipers, micrometers, cmm, comparators).
3. Capable of interpreting engineering drawings and CAD models, with sound understanding of GD&T.
4. Strong computer skills with MS Office experience.
5. 20/20 vision, with correction. Ability to differentiate between colors.
Experience with coordinate measuring machines, PC-DMIS, GagePack, SolidWorks, SPC, plastic injection molding, aluminum die casting.
Passing scores will be required for some job-related tests.
Standing: Max. 95% Min. 50%
Sitting: Max. 95% Min. 50%
Walking: Max. 95% Min. 30%
Grasping: Repeated holding and manipulating of various size parts and equipment.
Vision: Continuous viewing of parts and equipment under various lighting conditions. Regular use of PC. Some close-up inspection.
Lifting: Up to 30 pounds, from floor to shoulder.
Twisting: Occasionally up to 90 degrees.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.