Quality Technician, 2nd or 3rd Shift - Kohler, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONQuality Technician, 2nd or 3rd Shift - Kohler, WI
Do you enjoy problem solving and troubleshooting? Do you enjoy using analytical tools and statistical programs? Are you interested in working in a manufacturing environment, inspecting goods and identify areas of improvement? If you answered yes, you should apply today to become a Quality Technician supporting our Next Generation Right Temp team in our Global Faucets Organization. In this role you will support quality assurance through collecting data, conducting root cause analysis and communicate issues and correction action plans to the team leadership.
This position is located in Kohler, WI and supports the Finished Goods Audit Team.
* High school diploma or equivalent is required; Associate of Science in a Technical/Quality Field is preferred.
* 3 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and manufacturing experience.
* Must be able to participate in on-line Continuing Education Courses in Quality, i.e., Blueprint Reading for Machinist, and Statistical Process Control (SPC).
* Strong computer proficiency required, including MS Office Suite. Experience with SAP, SPC programs and others would be preferred.
* Must be able to work overtime, including weekends, as determined by production schedules.
* Experience with formal problem-solving and lean processes is preferred, i.e. APICS certifications, 6-sigma, etc.
Why Work at Kohler?
Kohler's mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.