Staff User Researcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/24/2016
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Your team: inspired A-players. Your ideas: shattering boundaries. Your benefits: stellar.
At Salesforce, we make the tools that help people work better. We put customers first. And we're looking for intellectually curious researchers and analysts who like to investigate and share what they've learned.
You're a Salesforce UX researcher / business analyst if:
Your curiosity is insatiable. Your brain craves challenges. You never stop learning. You eagerly use new research and analytical methods to get at the heart of the issue, and you have expertise with the tried-and-true ones. You triangulate data. You distill complex problems into insights that your teams can use.
You're passionate about technology. You're even more passionate about people. You're a tireless advocate for the end user. You have deep empathy for their everyday struggles and challenges. You always put their needs first, and you're unwavering in your desire to provide the best experiences for users.
You play well with others. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. You solicit feedback on your own work, and add value to others' work.
Sound like you*
Then you're someone we want to work with. Join our outstanding UX team, and you'll get to work with some of the best and brightest of Silicon Valley. You'll find startup-like scrum teams, consumer-style innovation, and the opportunity to deliver great experiences to millions of end-users. And you'll have a great experience in the process. Help us transform the way business gets done.
Essential job functions:
* Design data analysis program and develop tailored analytic plans to meet business needs
* Clean data, conduct analysis, and assess results
* Identify new opportunities to apply statistics to research program
* Communicate results and recommendations to management and stakeholders
* Experience with broad suite of statistical methods, including logistic regression, factor analysis, clustering techniques, design of experiment, and others
* Experience cleaning and maintaining complex datasets
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
* BS in Statistics or similar quantitative field of study
* Working knowledge of SPSS, R, or similar statistical programming package
* Strong Excel skills
* Experience with relational databases
* Knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
* Bachelors or Master's degree in Statistics or similar quantitative field of study
Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes's "World's Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for "family") made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.