This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 11/3/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Associate Engineer works with guidance and assists in building robust, fault-tolerant applications to form solutions for information processing requirements to maximize audit site productivity. This includes collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
* Builds a data pipeline that cleans, transforms, and aggregates unorganized and unformatted data into databases or data sources.
* Documents and demonstrates software and data solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and in accordance with company standards and best practices.
* Participates with analysts, architects, client service delivery and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
* Develops concise, finite data conversion, performs processing, and deploys processes in order to deliver time sensitive data to production within set deliverable times.
* Reviews and tests software components for adherence to the design requirements and documents test results.
* Demonstrates sound working knowledge of the primary discipline and independently follows established procedures. Application of professional theories, principles and concepts.
* Troubleshoots and develops solutions to routine problems of limited scope.
* Demonstrates inquisitiveness and understanding. Will make suggestions for modification of existing processes or procedures.
* Works under general supervision. Follows standard procedures. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment and overall task quality.
* Contributes to the productivity of the department and/or team through the completion of tasks associated with specific projects and troubleshooting situations.
* Decisions or recommendations may have minor impact on schedules and program resources. Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other colleagues in the department.
* Assists in the preparation of reports and memos. Actively participates in meeting discussions. Owns communication between RCA client service delivery teams and analysts.
* Owns performance and quality of applications and data for client support systems. Influences design and development of new software products or major enhancements to existing software for clients and business partners.
* Ensure project deliverables are accomplished on time and within budget.
* Communicates technical and operational issues to both RCA engineering and audit leadership in a timely manner.
* Ensure that all technology standards are adhered to while developing systems. Support business required technology freeze periods.
* Work collaboratively with business partners to define and ensure the completeness and accuracy of system / technical requirements.
AS/BS degree/ Equivalent Training / Certification with 2+ years relevant experience.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.