This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Graphic Packaging International, Inc. (NYSE: GPK), headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is a leading provider of packaging solutions for a wide variety of products to food, beverage and other consumer products companies. The Company is one of the largest producers of folding cartons and holds a leading market position in coated-unbleached kraft and coated-recycled board. The Company's customers include some of the most widely recognized companies in the world.
Our vision -- to provide packaging solutions that improve the world in which we live -- can be achieved by delivering value to our customers, building a high performance culture for our employees, creating superior returns for our shareholders, and being an environmentally responsible leader in our industry and in the communities in which we operate.
Graphic Packaging has approximately 12,000 employees working in more than 50 locations in North and South America, Europe and Asia. We are committed to workplace diversity and offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry to reward the talented people who make our company successful. We invite you to review the following employment opportunity and to learn more about us at www.graphicpkg.com.
We offer compensation and benefit programs that are among the best in the industry. With competitive base salaries, 401(k) plans and benefit offerings; we strive to reward talented people who make our company successful.
The mission of an Analyst, Maintenance and Reliability is to achieve SAP excellence through proper setup (master data), utilization (thru standards and training) and data mining (both thru SAP and Qlikview). The primary SAP modules utilized are Plant Maintenance (PM) and Storeroom (MM).The incumbent will analyze business issues and help to identify projects and technologies which will enable significant reliability improvement in the company's manufacturing operations.
The Analyst, Maintenance and Reliability may function as a project manager and may also assist in routine maintenance, upgrades or improvements for specific modules in the company's suite of business applications. This position collaborates with business process owners to foster a positive IT customer relations environment.
The Analyst, Maintenance and Reliability is responsible for the following functions:
* Compile Monthly Maintenance and Reliability metrics (ex. MTBF, MTTR, Downtime) and develop summary presentations
* Analyze metrics and provide guidance for focus of Reliability and Engineering resources.
* Analyze data system wide for trends and outliers
* Analyze Master Data (Functional Location, Bills of Materials, and Material Item Master) for quality and completeness across all company sites.
* Help develop next level of SAP PM and Maintenance Effectiveness Audits. (Remotely audit and publish plant data and SAP utilization results)
* Consolidation and Analysis of Machine Intelligence data (non-SAP equipment generated data)
* SAP Utilization
* Participate in plant level lean events to improve PM module performance and usage
* Provide guidance in creating standards and auditing procedures, etc. Maintain professional awareness of tools and techniques that might be used to improve the quality of service.
* Ensure that SAP is utilized consistently across all facilities.
* Work directly with plant level storeroom coordinators to maintain consistent MRP (Material Resource Planning) and BOM (Bills of Materials) usage.
* Act as liaison between Supply Chain efforts and Plant level personnel. Help promote understanding and consistent usage of tools.
* Support both onsite and remote SAP training for new hires and provide phone and email support for experienced PM module users
* Develop SAP training documents and other materials as needed to support changes in expectations, workflow, etc.
* Participate in development of tools (QlikView and other software) to automate data gathering and metrics generation.
* Lead SAP PM Implementations through site preparation, training and go-live; assuring compliance to established company standards.
* Ensure all projects are managed in accordance with established GPI IT governance practices
* Foster cross-functional relationships inter- and intra-departmentally for effective project management
* Communicate to all stakeholders updates on project status Help coordinate division level RCM initiatives to plant level contacts relative to Uptime / Downtime and reliability direction
* Manage budgets for assigned projects
Background / Experience:
4-year college degree in general or IT-Related field. Equivalent work experience considered.
Specialized or technical knowledge:
* 7+ years IT experience required including CMMS Plant Maintenance / Storeroom modules.
* 5+ years' experience with SAP PM strongly preferred
* Experience in both implementation and application support is desired.
* General experience should include business processes similar to those at GPI.
* Technical maintenance repair, training or project management preferred.
Other Required Skills:
* Strong understanding of business operations and best industry practices
* Demonstrated perceptual and analytical thinking
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills and ability to translate technical information into language non-technical people will understand
* Experience effectively interacting in an organization of senior professionals
* Ability to identify deficiencies in technical work and implementation plans, and to identify schedule conflicts
* Fortitude to demand excellence from self and others
* Strong leadership to lead effective project meetings
* Business process mapping and flow charting expertise
* Tenacity to set and achieve complex objectives from multiple teams in order to meet business objective, and to effectively manage cross-functional resources
Graphic Packaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All candidates will be evaluated on the basis of their qualifications for the job in question. We do not base our employment decision on an employee's or applicant's race, color, religion, age, gender or sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic identity, genetic information, disability, veteran/military status or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Click here to view the EEO is the Law Poster.