RCM Data Entry Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The RCM Data Entry Specialist position is responsible for maintaining client specific spreadsheets and documents. This role is also responsible for performing research, tracking, completing spreadsheets and documents as required.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Based on specific task assigned; the following will be completed
o Research requirements per guidelines provided by a specific company
o Contact specific companies to obtain required documents / information
o Perform data collection actions
o Complete detailed spreadsheets and forms
o Submit detailed spreadsheets and documents to specific companies
o Track documents to ensure all are current and complete updates prior to expiration dates
* Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines/regulations
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Excel and Word
* Strong attention to details; ability to stay organized
* Strong keyboard skills
* Works well in environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
* Perform multiple tasks effectively
* Able to work both independently and as part of a team
* Strong analytical skills required
* Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communications skill
* Ability to work as a team player, maintain a high standard of confidentiality and demonstrate attention to detail
Education Requirements (Essential Requirements):
* High School Diploma or equivalent.