R&D/PRODUCT DVL ENGINEER II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
Located in Oceanside, CA the Product Development Engineer will play a pivotal role in the design, analysis, and manufacturing of connector products and related accessories for the rugged environments found in aerospace and defense applications. You will develop products that range from hermetically sealed connectors to ultra-light weight composite body connectors.
We have developed a strong team environment that is both enjoyable and allows employees to learn, develop and progress their career long term. We have built the framework for success and we are looking for a highly engaged key contributor to who can manage responsibility, is willing to learn and can communicate their plans and ideas to both internal and external customers.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
* Using product technology roadmaps from the business office and customer specifications you will develop a plan and execute the steps for product development to grow the ADM business.
* Provide concepts and feedback to customers, while working to provide a material list and drawings to manufacturing for quoting in a timely manner.
* Build productive working relationships while communicating with customers, vendors, sales, manufacturing, and quality to express the needed technical standards, principles, and designs.
* Coordinate support operations such as design, prototype fabrication, and testing to meet customer schedules.
* Must have a minimum BSME from US accredited university
* Prefer 1-3 years of product development experience
* Basic knowledge of electrical theory
* Strong knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing as well as mechanical simulation software.
* Proficient in Pro-Engineer, stress analysis, CAD simulations, MS Project, MS Office.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English language.
* Due to ITAR restrictions, US citizen or perm legal resident required.