- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
R&D Packaging Co-op (Spring 2017) - Dannon
Dannon, a subsidiary of Danone, is looking for a R&D Packaging Co-op (Spring 2017) - Dannon in the United States (US) for White Plains, NY.
Danone is a global food company holding top positions in healthy food through its four businesses: Fresh Dairy Products, Early Life Nutrition, Waters, and Medical Nutrition. Its mission, bringing health through food to as many people as possible, embodies commitment to human progress and business success. It gives meaning to the work of our 100,000 Danoners worldwide on an everyday basis. For passionate people looking for autonomy and exciting career opportunities, Danone truly has something special inside.
* Support Dannon Innovation process by proposing, developing and implementing packaging options.
* Demonstrate creativity in the development of packaging systems.
* Research and Develop new packaging materials, shapes and assemblies in support of the Dannon portfolio of brands and products.
* Develop primary, secondary and transport packaging in support of the business units at Dannon (Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering and Supply Chain).
* Deliver technical guidance and packaging engineering support to the business units.
* Develop and maintain strong relationships with vendors, suppliers, sister Danone companies, plants, co-manufacturers and other sources of applicable technologies.
* Contribute to the packaging development for projects of all sizes.
* Accountable for the creation and maintenance of the packaging specifications for the Dannon brands.
* Organize and conducts trials in an industrial environment.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Project Management skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Self starter, autonomous and demonstrated ability to bring new unsolicited ideas and solutions to the table.
* Autonomous data collection and analysis.
* Major Packaging Science, Engineering or Material Science.
* Proficient in the use Microsoft Office software (Word, Power Point and Excel).
* Experience with CAPE or TOPS, and Autocad a plus.
For more information about Danone, its people and its business, please visit danone.com. Join us and contribute to a healthier world!
The Dannon Company is a US-subsidiary of Danone, a Fortune 500 company and one of the most successful health-focused food companies in the world with leading positions in fresh dairy products, water, baby nutrition and medical nutrition. Danone s mission is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Our core values foster individual professional growth. We reward entrepreneurialism and innovation. There truly is something very special inside our company. You can see it reflected in our people, our products and our culture. If you like what you have learned, we encourage you to apply and learn more.
Dannon is an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: White Plains
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City
Job Segment: Engineer, R&D Engineer, Supply, Manufacturing Engineer, Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations