R&D Project Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOur Client is a global and diversified healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions. They are currently looking a R&D PROJECT MANAGER to join their HORSHAM, PA office for a long term contract assignment.
* Serve as the single point of contact to one or more R&D Functions in support of their demand forecasting and constraint identification needs.
* Proactively identify risks and opportunities relative to the portfolio demand vs. supply analyses, drive from information to insight, and inform resolution options in close collaboration with Senior Leadership, Functional Leaders, Functional Planners, Finance and other key business partners.
* Drive integration and analytical insight for decision making purposes in support of Annual Business Planning processes and monthly Continuous Forecast.
* Continuously assess and validate portfolio level demand algorithms, recommend opportunities for refinement, and coordinate with key stakeholders and business partners to implement.
* A minimum of a Bachelor's degree (or equivalent University degree) in a relevant scientific discipline is required
* An advanced degree such as an MBA or a Master's Degree in Engineering, Operations or Finance (or equivalent degree) is preferred
* A minimum of 7 years of relevant industry experience is required
* A minimum of 5 years in drug development and a detailed knowledge of the drug development process is preferred
* Experience in a Global Regulatory Affairs organization is preferred
* Expert analytical and data-visualization skills are required (e.g., experience analyzing data trends, historical trends, data mining, simulation, optimization, predictive modeling, etc.)
* Expert Excel skills is required and experience with Tableau is preferred
* Experience using Planisware or other demand forecasting tools/technologies preferred
* Strong communication, collaboration and presentation skills are required
* Strategy, innovation and intense customer focus (at different levels) capabilities are required.