R&D - Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONRequisition :
Job Title :
R&D - Software Engineer
Keysight is launching a Software Development Center in Atlanta, chartered to create a new generation of software for electronic product design and test by customers around the world. The new center will be located in Atlanta s growing Midtown district and will feature an open environment to foster collaboration and support an agile software development approach. With its proximity to Georgia Tech, the center will attract top talents graduating from Georgia Tech s computer science, artificial intelligence and systems programming, and electrical and computer engineering schools. You can join our mission to make a real difference through rapid solution development and deployment, turning measurement science IP into killer apps, on a hardware/OS agnostic, modern C++ foundation, delivered into an always-on, everywhere available, app store ecosystem.
You will work within an Agile team to turn innovative ideas into robust software, and solve complex design and implementation problems.
You will investigate new technologies and applications. You will apply modern software engineering practices such as design reviews, code review, unit testing and usability testing.
Essential skills required of this position are:
- Master s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent field with 0 - 2+ years of related experience
- Bachelor s Degree in CS/CE with demonstrated advanced software skills and 2 to 4+ years of experience and evidence of sophisticated coding experience will also be considered
- Well-versed in modern techniques in object-oriented design, design patterns, and C++ 11 standards
- A solid understanding in software architecture
- Passionate about intuitive user interface, and working knowledge of GUI development
- Demonstrated working knowledge of software development toolset (IDE, graphical and numerical libraries, performance and memory usage profilers, etc.)
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Being versatile, a quick learner and a critical thinker
Desired knowledge and experiences:
- Windows and Linux platforms
- Modern software development process that has quality and testability designed in
- Programming for mobile devices or web browser
- Multi-threaded programming
- Python, Matlab, HTML, OpenGL, WebGL
Keysight Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws..