This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 1/5/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Meridian At Home includes:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient centered care
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient s status, rendered care, education and treatment plans
* Responsible for r optimal patient satisfaction and care experience according to Meridian Health standards
* Patient and family centered care aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management
* Interdisciplinary collaboration in management of our patient s plan of care and goals from admission to discharge to ensure safe transition and continuum of car
Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BSN strongly preferred
* 1 year of home care experience preferred
* 1 year of acute care preferred
* CPR required
* Strong sense of accountability, exceptional focus, teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care and service, based on a strong sense of patient focus are required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.