REGISTERED NURSE - CVICU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/9/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
The Registered Nurse is responsible for providing direct patient care to open heart surgery patients, while demonstrating knowledge and competency in his/her professional practice. S/he performs clinical assessments of patients, establishes, implements a plan of care and evaluates the outcome of that care. Responsibilities include:
* Direct oversight and care to cardiac surgery patients in the intensive care unit.
* Obtaining and interpreting hemodynamic parameters.
* Titrating IV infusions based on hemodynamic status.
* Analysis of laboratory tests, managing, and weaning ventilated patients.
* A current and active New Jersey RN license is required
* 1-2 years critical care experience preferred
* Cardiac surgery RN experience required
* BSN strongly preferred
* Telemetry certification required
* (ACLS) Advanced Cardiac Life Support preferred
* (BLS) Basic Life Support required
* IV Certification required
* Ventilator management preferred
* Preferred National Certification/CARE
* IABP and CVVH certification preferred
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.