REGISTERED NURSE - EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of an Emergency Department Registered Nurse at Meridian includes:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient centered care with a diverse patient population.
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
* Responsible for optimal patient/guest satisfaction and care experience according to Meridian Health standards.
* Medication administration utilizing the latest clinical documentation technology designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
* Patient and family centered care aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
* Interdisciplinary collaboration in management of our patient s plan of care and goals from admission to discharge to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care.
* Current and valid New Jersey Registered Professional Nurse license
* BLS/CPR certification required.
* One year of MED/SURG OR TELEMETRY RN experience required
* ACLS and PALS certification required within one year of date of hire.
* TNCC and CEN are preferred.
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.