REGISTERED NURSE ON CALL -IV
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 3/9/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
The IV Registered Nurse responsibilities include:
* Rendering professional nursing care to patients in need of Infusion therapy in their home by assessing, developing and implementing and evaluating home nursing care needs.
* Oversees the development and implementation of the physician s plan of treatment.
* Assures services are in compliance with physicians orders.
* Teaches patients and family members to administer IV medications.
* Travels in Monmouth,Ocean and Middlesex Counties.
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BSN strongly preferred
* 2-5 years of IV nursing experience required
* IV certification is required with Central Line proficiency (PICC's, Port's)
* Chemotherapy certification strongly preferred
* BLS and CPR required
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.