REGISTERED NURSE- Pediatric Float Pool
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 3/10/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
A day in the life of a Registered Nurse at Meridian includes:
* Delivery of nursing practices according to the most up-to-date evidence-based research, nursing policies, and standards of care, to provide and ensure safe and excellent delivery of individualized patient care.
* Ongoing communication with patients, nursing colleagues and other members of the health care team regarding patient s status, rendered care and treatment plans.
* Medication administration utilizing the newest advancements in bar-scanning and documentation technologies designed to ensure the safest delivery of medications to our patients.
* Ongoing Point-of-Care electronic documentation of each individual patient s assessments, plan-of-care, interventions and evaluation of rendered care.
* Patient and family centered education aimed at optimizing health, wellness and disease management.
* Multi-disciplinary discharging of patients to ensure safe transitioning and continuum of care
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BSN strongly preferred
* BLS/CPR certification is required
* PALS Preferred
* One year Pediatric RN experience required
* Neonatal Intesive Care or Pediatric Intensive Care RN experience preferred
* The ability to learn quickly and adapt to changing patient needs, a strong sense of accountability for improving the lives of our patients and their caregivers, an exceptional focus on teamwork, dedication to ongoing education and the ability and passion to deliver the highest quality of care based on a strong sense of patient focus are all required.
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.