This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
Red Bank, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
A day in the life of a Rehabilitation Aide at Meridian includes:
* Maintaining and cleaning equipment
* Providing assistance to several therapists in the department
* Providing assistance and guidance to patients/customers in need of general department information
* Providing clerical and telephone support to department as needed and maintaining inventory of supplies
* Assisting with patient care related activities under the direction and immediate supervision of therapists
* High School Diploma
* Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Positive Attitude
* Previous Rehab Aide experience is a plus
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.