This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/3/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
The revenue representative is responsible for the following:
* Assigning and updating procedure codes for all cath lab imaging and transcription.
* Codes data from patient records to ensure accurate and timely data entry for hospital reimbursment purposes.
* Checks charges, edits and makes corrections specific to the cardiac cath lab procedures.
* Reconciles out patient exception reports.
* Provides necessary information and backup to support charges posted.
* Acts as a resource for the financial department.
* Provides clerical support when needed.
* Troubleshooting for various computer systems including SMS and PACS.
* Computer systems experience required.
* Knowledge in medical terminology required.
* Medical coding and CDM experience required.
* Medical record and transcription experience preferred.
* Coding certification preferred.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.