RF Wireless Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Van Nuys, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RF / Wireless EngineerJob ID:
RF / Wireless Engineer REQ ID:
Van Nuys, California Job Description:
This is an opportunity to join a great team of talented professionals with word-class technical expertise who take a collaborative approach to engineering and enjoy working together. We are a company on the move, growing in advanced technology areas while continuing the long history of exceptional performance that has earned our place as a trusted provider to our customers. This is a position in our interference mitigation systems group, where you will engage in product development requiring a strong understanding of RF and microwave theory. Responsibilities include high speed analog signal analysis, simulation, design, implementation, optimization and enhancement of RF systems. Skills in front end hardware circuitry design, as well as critical parts layout will be necessary for the successful candidate. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in electrical or similar engineering discipline
* 10+ years of engineering experience with RF or wireless product development Additional preferred qualifications:* Strong understanding of RF and microwave theory
* Ability to work and communicate effectively with engineers from other disciplines
* Experience with PSPICE, Microwave Office, or HFSS software tools
* Master's degree in electrical or similar engineering discipline
* Experience with product verification
* Experience with airborne technology products Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems, Co-Op/Intern, --Electrical, Engineering Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CA - Van Nuys .