RFP Administrator -Employee Benefits (4828)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/14/2016
Alliant Insurance Services
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY With a history dating back to 1925, Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation s leading distributors of diversified insurance products and services. Operating through a national network of offices, Alliant provides property and casualty, workers compensation, employee benefits, surety, and financial products and services to more than 26,000 clients nationwide. Alliant Insurance Services ranks among the 15 largest insurance brokerage firms in the United States.
Responsible for researching and completing all Requests for Proposals (RFP s) for the IBX Benefits group. Works with Producers to develop best in class responses to standard RFP s. Provides customer service and departmental support to Producers and corresponding teams in supporting existing and prospective accounts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Completes and manages all assigned RFP s;
* Ensures all deadlines are met and that responses are concise, consistent and supports IBX;
* Reviews RFP s and identifies information required to complete documents;
* Ensures compliance with all RFP requirements;
* Serves as system administrator of TRAX RFP database;
* Manages all aspects of the proposal process from receipt of the RFP through production;
* Maintains inventory and coordinates ordering of office supplies and business cards;
* Acts as a backup for the call center as needed;
* Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
* Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
Bachelor s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
2 - 4 years related work experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Good leadership, problem solving and time management skills
Strong planning, organization and prioritization skills
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
Alliant is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.