RMA Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
Irvine Professional, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
Adecco is currently recruiting for a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Assistant (MUST be fluent in Mandarin) for our client located in Irvine, CA. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
The Return Materials Authorization (RMA) Assistant will be responsible for the following:
• Provide weekly customer reports to Headquarter Taiwan
• Provide weekly update status to customers
• Purchase RMA supplies and equipment
• Provide repaired quantities and generate invoices to the client's Taiwan location on a regular basis
• Schedule and arrange travel requests for RMA department
• Record and Maintain Meeting minutes
• Schedule forwarder trucks for pick up and deliveries
• Communicate between customers, department head, and headquarter
• Schedule and arrange Meetings with customers, auditors, departments, and etc.
• Copy, Fax, Answer Phones, and other office related work
• MUST be fluent in Mandarin (read/write/speak)
• Associates Degree is required, Bachelors degree is preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
• Highly motivated, driven individual with proven results
• Ability to excel in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
• Excellent verbal communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this position with Adecco.