RMF Analyst 8/9/2016
Scientific Research Corporation
North Charleston, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY The Risk Management Framework (RMF) Analyst will implement and usher US Navy and Marine Corps systems through the Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process. This process will limit risk to the US Navy Fleet and Marine Corps by protecting the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of systems. The RMF Analyst will continually assess and monitor technical, management, and operational security controls to ensure security of the system.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced information technology engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multidisciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
* Categorize US Navy and Marine Corps information systems in accordance with FIPS 199, CNSSI 1253, and NAVINTEL IA guidance
* Select security controls in accordance with NIST SP 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 guidance
* Document the implementation details of the selected security controls in the Security Plan
* Develop test procedures, based on NIST SP 800-53A guidance, and assess security controls to determine whether they are operating as intended
* Must be a team player, dedicated to program support, capable of multitasking and working several complex and diverse information assurance tasks with simultaneous or near simultaneous deadlines
* Be a self-starter who is accountable and requires minimal direction and supervision; a person who is open to new ideas
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Scientific Research Corporation is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer that does not discriminate in employment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Cyber Security, Information Assurance, Computer Science, or equivalent
* Must currently hold a DoD 8570-compliant IAM II certification to include: CAP, GSLC, CISM, CASP and/or CISSP
DESIRED SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS :
* Five to eight (5-8) years' Information Assurance experience
* Intimate knowledge of the NIST SP 800-37 and ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF)
* Experience with the Telos Xacta IA Manager tool
* Experience with eMASS and knowledge of the DIACAP-to-RMF transition of GENSER systems is a plus
THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. TOP SECRET CLEARANCE WITH SCI ELIGIBILITY STRONGLY PREFERRED
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled