Registered Nurse - Care Coordinator - Case Management Per Diem 9/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 01645-4413
RN CARE COORDINATOR-
University Hospital & Medical Center
At University Hospital and Medical Center, it's all about community. For almost 35 years we've transformed right alongside the South Florida community we serve. Today, we're a 317-bed facility that is fully accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO). Our team includes nearly 1,000 healthcare professionals and 550 physicians. We invite you to make our team even stronger.
University Hospital & Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including: awarded the Gold Seal of Approval by the Joint Commission, designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Knee and Hip Replacement, awarded the Disease Specific Care Certification for Orthopedic Joint Replacement and received the Five Star Excellence Award in Emergency Services.
University Hospital & Medical Center is a member of the nation s leading provider of healthcare services, Hospital Corporation of America. HCA Ranks on Fortune s list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years. In addition, HCA has also been named one of Ethisphere s World s Most Ethical Companies for four consecutive years. Join our tradition of excellence!
* Demonstrates responsibility and accountability in the performance of assessment, reassessment, development and implementation of the patient's Plan of Care, in relation to discharge needs and follow-up care, and in accordance with the Utilization Management Plan.
* Understands the process for resolution of ethical issues and how to initiate an ethics consult and implements as needed.
* Serves as an advocate for patient/family/SO regarding decisions affecting the Plan of Care.
* Encourages patient/family/SO's participation from admission through the continuum of care.
* ACTIVE FL RN LICENSE
* 1-3 YEARS OF EXP.
* 6 MONTHS OF CASE MANAGEMENT EXP. PREF.
* BLS PREF.
* Active FL RN license
* 1-3 years of exp.
* 6 months of Case Management exp. pref.
* BLS pref.
Last Edited: 10/13/2016