RN #Care Manager II
We (Our Client) is a Healthcare space.
We need a RN CARE MANAGER II professional in COLUMBIA, SC AND THE ALABAMA AREA.
WHY WE NEED YOU
You will be performing care management duties to assess, plan and coordinate all aspects of medical and supporting services across the continuum of care for select members to promote quality, cost effective care.
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU IF:
* You have a current state's RN license.
* You have Bachelor's degree in Nursing (Preferred) or graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing.
* You have 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
* You have 1+ years of case management experience in a managed care setting.
* You have knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care.
* You have experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs.
IF YOU ARE LOCATED IN ALABAMA WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU AS WELL
ALABAMA REQUIREMENTS: Education/Experience: Bachelor's degree in Nursing. 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting and 1+ years of case management experience in a managed care setting. Knowledge of utilization management principles and healthcare managed care. Experience with medical decision support tools (i.e. Interqual, NCCN) and government sponsored managed care programs. Licenses
HERE IS WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* You will be responsible assessing the member's current health status, resource utilization, past and present treatment plan and services, prognosis, short and long term goals, treatment and provider options.
* You will be responsible for coordinating services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio economic needs.
* You will be responsible for performing duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Work Authorization: US CITIZEN.
One more, very important thing: is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Please refer an interested friends.