RN Case Management PRN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/6/2016
Las Vegas, NV
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 08967-3471
Job functions are performed indoors in a variety of environments including nursing work stations, patient rooms and offices. Working conditions include a combination of natural and artificial light with appropriate seating and work stations. Requirements will also include prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment and a normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports are required. This job will include lifting papers or boxes up to 50 pounds occasionally. The work environment will sometimes be loud, chaotic and stressful.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* BSN preferred
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada
* Minimum of 5 years of clinical healthcare experience in an acute care hospital
* Minimum of 2 years of acute care case management experience preferred
* Knowledge of PC based computer software (ie Word, Excel, Access or similar system) preferred
Last Edited: 08/01/2016