RN Case Manager - Assisted Living - LVN
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Job #: DCSSWdenCO151361
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your nursing career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Direct, coordinate, and monitor nursing care delivery, case managment, to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care within the communities in the Denver market.
* Oversee the assessment of comprehensive nursing needs of each resident using acceptable long term care assessment tools and according to state and federal time frames
* Work with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care are established according to Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement levels
* Establish and implement quality assurance program for resident care and quality of life programs according to company policies and as required by federal regulations
* Monitor medication and treatment schedules; works with Health Care Provider and provides direct care as needed
Required skills and qualifications:
* Associate's degree in nursing
* Three to five years related supervisory experience
* Long term care experience preferred
* Must have valid and current state (RN) license, issued by appropriate state licensing agency
* Proven comprehensive knowledge of the healthcare quality assurance requirements and processes
* Excellent communication and teaching skills required
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-151395.aspx'