RN Case Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN CASE MANAGER for our client in BROWNSVILLE, TX
JOB TITLE: RN CASE MANAGER
JOB LOCATION: BROWNSVILLE, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required RN Case Manager
* RN CASE MANAGER responsible for coordinating, developing, executing, monitoring, and evaluating all Case Management activities.
* RN Case Management activities encompass: utilization review, resource management, coordination of care, transition/discharge planning, across the episode of care.
* Working in collaborative practice with the physician and other members of the health care team to meet patient-specific and age-related patient needs, linking cost resource management and quality to patient care.
* RN CASE MANAGER completes established competencies for the position within designated introductory period. Other related duties as assigned.
* Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
* Bachelors or Masters Degree in Nursing. May substitute experience for degree.
* 2years of recent acute care nursing experience.
* Working knowledge of computers and basic software applications used in job functions such as word processing, graphics, databases, spreadsheets, etc.
* 2years in Utilization Review, Discharge planning and Medical case management in a hospital setting.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Knowledge of specific regulatory, managed care requirements.