RN Case Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/13/2016
Grants Pass, OR
Brookdale Grants Pass Village - 1420 Redwood Cir Grants Pass, OR 97527
Job #: RNCMWgpOR068148
Our RN Case Manager will act as support to our Health and Wellness Directors in 5-7 communities in Central/Southern OR. This is a great position for a strong RN with senior care experience that is looking for the next step in their career. You will be getting multi site management experience and reporting to our District team.
We're passionate about serving seniors are you? Now's your chance to build your nursing career with us.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Assess the health, functional and psycho-social status of new residents and participates in the development of personal service plans
* Coordinate healthcare delivery for each community to determine appropriate care through management of clinical services and assessment processes
* Regulate the medication and health-related supply distribution process, including appropriate documentation, ordering, storage, security, destruction and pharmacy consultations
* Ensure the proper and timely documentation of health care according to Brookdale policies and procedures and in accordance with federal and state requirements
* Delegate nursing tasks to direct care staff in compliance with the Nurse Practice Act in areas of basic health care and proper documentation
Required skills and qualifications:
* Education as required to obtain state RN license
* Minimum of four years of nursing experience
* Current nurse (RN) license, issued by appropriate state licensing agency
* Must have a valid driver's license and access to a private vehicle for business use
Brookdale is the largest senior living solutions company in the country, with 1,150 communities in 47 states serving 110,000 residents around the country. That translates to lots of career opportunities for you! We offer independent living, assisted living, Memory Care, skilled nursing, continuing care retirement, in-house therapy, hospice, home health, and personalized living.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone though the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150950.aspx'