RN - Clinical Educator - Medical/Surgical / Sub Acute
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
IN THIS POSITION YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Collaboration with the Education Council, Director for Nursing Education and Professional Development, Clinical Directors and Nurse Managers to plan, implement and evaluate orientation, in-service education, continuing education, and competency programs for clinical staff
* Serves as a clinical resource to nursing staff defining and maintaining standards of care and clinical competency
* Collaborates with the patient education coordinator and other health care providers to support and implement the patient education process
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
* Master's degree in Nursing or related field preferred
* Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
* CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
* CPR Instructor Certification required
* Minimum of 3 years clinical experience combined with/or related to teaching experience
* Demonstrates competency in teaching/learning process, organizational skills and computer literacy
* Certification in specialty preferred
* Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.