RN Clinical Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 1/23/2017
Seton Home Care
JOB DESCRIPTIONReq ID: 91625
Seton Home Care is growing and looking for a dynamic RN Clinical Manager to join our team in Austin, TX.
Primary responsibility is to coordinate and manage all clinical activities. Assumes responsibility for continuity, appropriateness, and quality of service delivered by the Agency. Oversees Clinical Supervisors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Oversees the assignment of appropriate staff to all cases.
* Assures all staff are appropriately oriented for the cases assigned.
* Assures compliance with state, federal, and local laws.
* Assists in the recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of field staff as necessary.
* Coordinates and assists the interdisciplinary team in the development and implementation of patient care policies.
* Assures accuracy of visit delivery in conjunction with order frequencies.
* Reviews patient medical files on a regular basis and addresses any discrepancies noted.
* Assists the QA Manager in identifying educational activities for staff including in-services, based on employee needs and promotes staff development.
* Supervises day-to-day patient care activities and is available to field staff for assistance with problems or concerns.
* Supervises Clinical Supervisors for the agency's services.
* Supervises Service Coordinators/Schedulers and scheduling activities for the agency's services.
* Functions as the HIPAA and Red Flag Compliance Officer.
* Mentor employees, provided input for performance evaluations, counsel and provide disciplinary actions to assigned personnel in conjunction with Supervisor, and works to facilitate individual and team development that drives positive results.
* Registered Nurse (RN) required
* One (1) year of home health care experience
* One (1) year of supervisory experience preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
* Excellent leadership skills
* Good computer skills
* Good interpersonal, and organizational skills
* Good communication skills both written and verbal.
* Ability to problem solve
* Detail oriented
* Nursing skills performed under accepted nursing standards
Seton Home Care is a proud member of Ascension Health at Home, a leading provider in the delivery of compassionate patient-centered healthcare services including home health, infusion therapy and hospice.
Formed in 2014, Ascension Health at Home is a national partnership between Ascension Health and Evolution Health. The partnership includes all Ascension-affiliated home health, hospice, home infusion therapy and private duty/supportive care services.
Visit us at www.ahah.net to learn more about our organization and view all career opportunities.