RN Coordinator Clinical Program
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
Responsible for coordinating performance improvement activities related to assigned functions. The PI Coordinator plans, monitors and evaluates PI activities within the facility for effectiveness of services, quality and appropriateness of care, cost containment, patient safety and risk reduction issues. Assists with ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements; educates associates related to performance improvement, patient safety, and other key areas. Other duties include, but are not limited to: assists with the development and achievement of annual goals and objectives for the department, builds strategic relationships within and across departments, and assist in the development of a comprehensive interdisciplinary performance improvement program and a patient safety program.
- Requires 3-5 years of strong clinical background experience, preferably in an acute hospital setting.
- A minimum of two years of QA/PI experience is preferred.
- Emergency Department, Cath Lab, and/or Cardiac ICU experience preffered.
- BSN, MSN preferred
- Must display effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess ability to work with all levels of associates and function well within the interdisciplinary team; physical ability to perform the duties of the position; ability to organize and prioritize workload; ability to work independently and as a team member.