RN - Critical Care & Stepdown - Float
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
Day shifts are also available!GENEROUS HOURLY INCENTIVE PAY!
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Participating in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area
* Providing patient care on a variety of Med/Surg and Stepdown units
* Planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician, and participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelors degree in Nursing required
* Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
* CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
* Active BCLS and ACLS required
* At least three years RN experience in acute care with two years of RN critical care or higher acuity experience is required
* Evidence of attending and passing a Dysrhythmia Course required
* Successful completion of General Pharmacology and Critical Care Challenge tests required prior to interview
* Must be able to work at both Einstein Medical Center Philadelphia and Einstein Medical Center Elkins Park
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.