RN Director of Case Management
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Code: 06194-3755
LAKEVIEW REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER, located in Covington, Louisiana, is a full service, acute care facility providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare to St. Tammany Parish residents. Our 172-bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
The Administrative Director is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating Case Management patient care activities, the Clinical Documentation Program(CDI) and the clinical operations related to such activities. Ensures financial, operational and strategic objectives of the departments are achieved. Provides patient care in accordance with all regulatory bodies, Code of Ethics, rules and regulations and follows hospital policies and procedures. Oversees the Privacy Programs for the hospital as the Facility Privacy Official (FPO).
* Management experience preferred, not required
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 5 years of Case Manage preferred, CDI experience preferred.
* Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care.
* Recent experience with implementation of Joint Commission, CMS, and other related standards required.
* Acute healthcare experience NOT required
Last Edited: 09/15/2016