RN Director of Emergency Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN DIRECTOR OF EMERGENCY SERVICES for our client in DENVER, CO
JOB TITLE: RN DIRECTOR OF EMERGENCY SERVICES
JOB LOCATION: DENVER, CO
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required RN Director of Emergency Services
* This includes oversight of the main hospital emergency department and a free standing emergency department.
* This position focuses on development, implementation, and administration of patient care services within the departments.
* The position is responsible for attaining all quality, throughput, and patient experience metrics.
* The Director of Emergency Services participates in strategic planning, financial forecasting and recruitment and retention initiatives, and other aspects of patient care delivery at the direction of the ACNO/CNO.
* This individual manages the financial and capital budgets to ensure services meet established quality standards and develops solutions and action plans to address any efficiency, quality and cost issues.
* Embraces and consistently demonstrates Rose Medical Center care initiatives, encompassing both patients and employees.
* RN License in the State of Colorado.
* Current BLS certification through American Heart Association, CEN required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
* BSN or Bachelors in related field required.
* Masters in Nursing or Business strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years emergency nursing experience required.
* Minimum of 2 years management experience required.
* 5+ to 7 years experience
* Management Experience Required - No
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Does the candidate have a minimum of 5 years emergency nursing experience
* Does the candidate have a minimum of 2 years management experience
* Does the candidate have a BSN or Bachelors in related field
* Does the candidate hold a Master's in Nursing or Business