RN Director of Nursing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN DIRECTOR OF NURSING for our client in JACKSONVILLE, FL
JOB TITLE: RN DIRECTOR OF NURSING
JOB LOCATION: JACKSONVILLE, FL
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Seeking for Director Of Nursing
* Shifts : full time
* 2+ years skilled nursing, 2+ years DON, Florida RN license (or ability to obtain).
* BC-RN, Gerontology and CRRN
* DON needs strong skilled nursing experience and well versed in the regs to be able to ensure the policies and procedures are in place, hire nursing staff for a short term nursing environment.
* DON to ensure delivery of nursing services to residents according to professionally recognized nursing practice while meeting Brooks' care and service standards.
* Collaboratively engage care-givers to deliver the highest level of care and programming to the senior population
* Develop, plan and deliver staff training that ensures compliance with regulatory requirements
* Development of effective staffing and scheduling patterns to maintain continuity of resident care on all shifts within state and regulatory regulations
* Ensure effective communication of the facility policies, procedures and goals relating to safety of staff, residents and family members.
* Maintain appropriate records of all resident incident investigations, findings and action plans relating to safety issues and adverse incidents
* Provide orientation and training of nursing staff
* Evaluate/monitor nursing staff competencies
* Supervise the daily delivery of nursing services within the facility
* Communicates with nursing leadership to ensure effective transitions and handoffs occur.
* Ensure the practice of all safety rules and procedures adhering to universal precautions and all infection control guidelines
* Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of nursing policies and procedures, standards of care and nursing practice.
* Prepare, collect , analyze and report data pertaining to quality assurance, clinical outcomes and patient experience
* Participates in the development and implementation of nursing leadership goals within the facility.