RN Emergency Room - Travel
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Rancho Mirage, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN EMERGENCY ROOM - TRAVEL for our client in RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
JOB TITLE: RN EMERGENCY ROOM - TRAVEL
JOB LOCATION: RANCHO MIRAGE, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* Shift: 12hrs/days
* California RN Licensure
* Knowledge of current nursing, medical & health trends & practices in rendering of patient care Knowledge & ability to function in a professional role
* 1 Years Current BLS
* Current ACLS
* EKG Course or test proficiency
* NIH Stroke Certification
SKILLS HIGHLY DESIRED:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
* Certified in specialty practice area.
* Experience in the area of specialty or in area of higher acuity or participation in internship program/course.
* ENA Membership
* The staff nurse provides direct patient care, collaborates with patients, families, peers, physicians and other members of the health care team in the delivery of health care services to the specific patient population.
* The staff nurse assesses patients needs, plans care, implements and evaluates patient care in accordance with the patient's needs based on the nurses knowledge of growth/development, the hospital and nursing philosophy, policies/procedures and standards. He/she demonstrates leadership/management skills and a commitment to professional accountability and growth.
* Position may require working at alternate sites.
* Adheres to all hospital, division and departmental policies and procedures.
* Balances individual/team responsibilities to produce more efficiently.
* Helps others during slow periods.
* Adheres to all rules & standards around productivity, timeliness, overtime, & meal/rest periods.
* Provides helpful, courteous, timely, and accurate responses to all individuals & pays attention to detail.
* Makes a concerted effort to conserve hospital resources, i.e. electricity, supplies, water.