RN Emergency Room Travel 9/3/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for RN EMERGENCY ROOM TRAVEL for our client in SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TITLE: RN EMERGENCY ROOM TRAVEL
JOB LOCATION: SAN DIEGO, CA
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
Schedule is put out for a month at a time and the traveler will stay on the same shift for that scheduled period but must be flexible to work days/mids/nights during entire contract
* Current CA RN license/BLS/PALS
* MUST have computerized charting/they use EPIC 2 yrs ER/ICU and triage experience (1 yr Pedi ER triage or 2 yrs Adult ER Triage)/will consider Adult ER, but must have Pedi exp.
* Previous Children's Hospital there are 4 urgent care sites that may need a T. Need to perform sedations; All RN Staff No LVN's No Techs. Functions at the Standard Level of nursing practice. Responsible for independently applying the nursing process through the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of pediatric patient care. Selects and administers the appropriate care taking into consideration the age and developmental level and size of the patient. Provides a caring relationship that facilitates health and healing. Should be able to identify own limitations and seek resources as needed.
* Standards of Care
* Clinical Skills and Judgment; Caring Practices
* Facilitator of Learning/Clinical Inquiry
* Advocacy/Moral Agency/Response to Diversity
* Collaboration and Communication
* Systems Thinking .
ER, Emergency room, Emergency department, hospital, peds, pediatric, ED , travel, RN, Registered Nurse, nurse, TravelRN, CA, california, clinical, hospital