RN Emergency Room 8/26/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for RN EMERGENCY ROOM for our client in YUMA, AZ
JOB TITLE: RN EMERGENCY ROOM
JOB LOCATION: YUMA, AZ
JOB TYPE: CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS / CONTRACT TO HIRE / DIRECT HIRE
* 13 weeks
* Shift Start Time:7:00 PM
* 12hrs / Night Shift
* The competent RN has mastered basic technical and organizational nursing skills.
* He or she is skilled in evaluating patient responses and uses past experiences in providing care.
* Patients and families are viewed holistically, there is a focus on outcomes, and care is delivered using a systematic approach.
* The competent RN is able to make decisions guided by limited experience, as well as policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
* He or she consults with other members of the healthcare team when necessary.
* At the competent level, the RN can comfortably care for patients in his or her clinical area.
LICENSES & CERTIFICATIONS:
* Must bring original BLS and ACLS card and copy of RN License & Certifications to HR Appointment when offered.
* Current AZ or Multistate RN License
* NICU / BLS - NRP - STABLE TRANSPORT
* PEDS / BLS - PALS - NRP
* ED / BLS - ACLS - PALS
* CRITICAL CARE AREAS / CARDIAC UNITS / BLS - ACLS
* MED SURG / BLS
* MED SURG TELE / BLS - ACLS
* LDRP / BLS - NRP - FETAL MONITORING