RN HOME CARE COORDINATOR
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
The Home Care Coordinator responsibilities include:
* Coordinating all Meridian Home Care product lines.
* Assessing a patient's eligibility for specific programs by performing a review of all clinical and insurance information, obtaining necessary documentation to support clean billing, and assuring adherence to regulatory requirements.
* Work with facility case managers and social workers to obtain appropriate home care referrals
* Current and valid New Jersey Nursing license is required
* BSN strongly preferred
* Home Care nursing experience preferred
* 1 year nursing experience preferred
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good computer and customer service skills
If you feel that the above description speaks directly to your strengths and capabilities, then please apply today!
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.