RN Health Educator per diem - Great Flexible Role in Health Education and Wellness Promotions!
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 1/7/2017
* Conduct various health topic presentations (as developed by Fallon Health, Health Promotions) at community sites and employer groups.
* Provide onsite biometric screenings at community sites and employer groups as directed using only Fallon approved materials.
* Collaborate with Fallon staff including but not limited to retention sales, government programs staff, health educators, Disease Management to provide educational program and materials.
* Participate in annual competency trainings to validate ability to provide presentations and/or screenings offered by Fallon and completes annual compliance training.
* Maintain confidentiality on information learned about participants and employer groups.
* Work effectively with people of all ages, educational levels and multiple health issues.
* Travel to events within Massachusetts.
* Pick up and return supplies as needed for event.
RN License required
Experience counseling or teaching health-related topics preferred. Previous health fair experience preferred
Fallon Health is an equal opportunity employer. It is very important for us to maintain a consistant hiring process for every candidate. In addition, we are also a government contractor with requirements to report on our Affirmative Action planning. To that end, we require everyone to apply online.
If you do not have access to a computer or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 1-508-368-9893 (TRS 711).