RN Home Health Branch Director 8/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are looking for RN HOME HEALTH BRANCH DIRECTOR for our client in DULUTH, GA
JOB TITLE: RN HOME HEALTH BRANCH DIRECTOR
JOB LOCATION: DULUTH, GA
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required RN Home Health Branch Director
* The Registered Nurse (RN) Branch Director (BD) will be responsible for day-to-day clinical and business operations
* Assures care and services provided by the branch teams are in compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements and in compliance with standards of accrediting bodies.
* Assures care is provided to each patient in a safe, cost effective manner while meeting applicable standards of clinical practice.
* Responsible for long range planning and sound fiscal practices of the branch.
* Participates in recruitment activities and interviews of applicants along with other branch staff as appropriate.
* Makes final hiring recommendations to the Director of Branch Operations and the Executive Director of Home Health.
* Assures established mechanisms for measuring quality care and organizational metrics meets benchmark performance as directed by leadership.
* Provides guidance, mentoring, resources and counseling to Clinical Services Manager and Clinical Supervisors to assist them in continually improving all aspects of home care services provided through organization branch personnel.
* Ensures that Clinical Managers are provided with the resources and mentoring to develop skills and techniques in evaluating the performance of clinicians.
* Minimum three years of experience in health care management in a home health care setting in daily operations.
* Requires proven interpersonal, supervisory, and management skills with the ability to communicate effectively.
* Bachelors degree or at least 5 years equivalent health care supervisory experience required;
* Master's Degreepreferred.
* Benefits - Full
* Relocation Assistance Available - Possible for ideal candidate
* Commission Compensation - No
* Bonus Eligible - No
* Overtime Eligible - No
* Interview Travel Reimbursed - No
* 2+ to 5 years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Always
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
* Current Georgia RN license
* Current Drivers license and auto insurance
* Current CPR