RN Home Health Visit Nurse (CCS-Bridge)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/15/2016
Blanchard Valley Health System
JOB DESCRIPTIONPURPOSE OF THIS POSITION
The purpose of a Registered Nurse - Visit Nurse in Home Health Care is to assume ongoing assessment, care planning, documentation of progress, and accountability for his/her assigned patients within the home health care system. Manages on-call as scheduled in a consistently responsible manner.
* Current R.N. licensure for the state of Ohio.
* Minimum of 1-2 years of general nursing experience.
* Current Ohio Driver s license with clean driving record and ability to provide own transportation while on duty required.
* Homecare experience preferred.
* Commitment to and knowledge of the philosophy, mission and goals of the agency and standards and regulations governing it.
* Positive service-oriented interpersonal and communication skills required.
* Individual must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age of the patient served on his/her assigned unit/department.
* The individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span and possess the ability to assess data reflective of the patient status and interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each patient s requirements relative to their age-specific needs and to provide the care needed as described in the area s policies and procedures
This position requires a full range of body motion with intermittent activities in walking, sitting, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting and standing. The associate will be required to lift 50 pounds or more. This position requires individuals to lift work above the shoulder. The associate must have corrected vision and hearing in the normal range. The individual may be subject to infectious diseases and odors. Individual must have excellent communication skills to perform daily tasks.
This position is classified at risk for possible occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens (HBV, HIV etc.)