Registered Nurse - Scheduled Pool - Intensive Care Unit & Telemetry - Full Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * THE SCHEDULED POOL IS A 36 HOUR PER WEEK POSITION WITH HEALTHCARE BENEFITS & 401K AND EXCELLENT COMPENSATION!
* Work within two clinical areas at one hospital.
* Supports ICU/CVICU and Telemetry as primrary and secondary clinical units or Telemetry and Med/Surg (based on clinical competencies and expertise) as needed for St. Luke's Medical Center and / or Tempe St. Luke's Hospital.
* Weekend requirement is every other weekend.
* Weekend is defined as Fri, Sat, and Sun.
* Looking for at least 3 years RN experience in CVICU/ICU or Telemetry. BLS & ACLS required.
* Secondary clinical areas could also be Med/Surg or ED. PALS required for ED.
* Team work and a high degree of professionalism are two of our key core values.
* Pool nurses provide direct patient care; supervise non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
* Communicates with physicians/director/clinical coordinators/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition including results of diagnostic studies and symptomatology.
* Is able to respond quickly and accurately to changes in condition or response to treatment.
* Additionally, is able to perform nursing duties in assigned department.
* Bilingual English/Spanish communications skills are a asset.
* Experience in orientation of RN new grads, lesser experience nurses; and newly hired nurses is a definite plus.
* Experience and expertise with computer charting.
* Must be flexible with hours and clinical units however this position is 3/12s every week
* 7a & 7p are open now
* St. Luke's Medical Center is located in downtown Phoenix close to the Civic Center, Arizona Center, Professional Baseketball & Baseball Stadiums; and several entertainment venues. Tempe St. Luke's Hospital is next to ASU main campus and downtown Tempe Mill Avenue stores and Tempe Town Lake.
*Current AZ RN license or able to obtain.
*BLS, ACLS required. PALS preferred or willing to obtain.
*At least 3 years of RN experience in acute care and / or critical care.
*BSN preferred! A.D.N. minimum requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Primary Location: Arizona-Phoenix
Organization: St. Luke's Medical Center, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Other