RN - L&D - FT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Southwest General Hospital, LP
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Under the general supervision of Maternal-Child Director, and Assistant Director and the direct supervision of the Charge Nurse, the Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery is responsible for the provision of safe, effective care of the childbearing patient and the newborn.
Experience, Education & Skills REQUIRED:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing preferred.
* Current licensure in Texas as Registered Nurse
* Previous clinical nursing experience in Maternal Child Services environment desired.
* Current CPR certification.
* Neonatal Resuscitation Certification within ninety (90) Days of hire.
* Fetal monitoring completed within six (6) months from hire for experienced nurse and within eighteen (18) months for Nurse (new to the field or returning to the profession in Labor & Delivery).
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITIES/WOMEN/VETERANS/DISABLED
Primary Location: Texas-San Antonio
Organization: Southwest General Hospital, LP
Education Level: Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Employee Status: Full Time Benefit Eligible 36-40 hrs/wk
Work Schedule: Nights