RN Manager/ Assistant Director Neuro
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 1/19/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 03167-58039
* POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
* LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION/REGISTRATION: Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse; BLS Healthcare provider. Certification in specialty (OCN, Med Surg) or like specialty preferred.
* EDUCATION: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor s Degree in nursing required; Master's Degree in nursing or related desired.
* EXPERIENCE: Two to four years acute care / specialty nursing is desirable. One to three years experience in charge / supervisory position desirable. One to three years experience as clinical manager desirable. Able to articulate and demonstrate knowledge of nursing operations, theory, and practice.
* SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, physicians, and other health care team members. Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong critical thinking skills. Demonstrates good organizational skills, ability to teach or mentor in an effective manner, have clinical experience that enhances position, and ability to plan and provide for delivery of nursing services. Ability to assume responsibility for self development.
* DEGREE OF SUPERVISION REQUIRED: Involves some general guidance and direction with, and frequent collaboration and planning by the Patient Care Director. Employee will be expected to perform most job duties independently and in accordance with established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
* POPULATIONS AND AGES OF PATIENTS SERVED: This position requires knowledge of growth and developmental needs of patients and families. Personnel in this position must recognize and respond to the behaviors of patients and families in each age category. The employee must be able to demonstrate the special skills required to care for patients and their families according to standards. (The skills and knowledge needed to provide such care may be gained through education, training or experience.)
Last Edited: 12/12/2016