RN Manager Labor & Delivery
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are looking for RN MANAGER LABOR & DELIVERY for our client in HOUSTON, TX
JOB TITLE: RN MANAGER LABOR & DELIVERY
JOB LOCATION: HOUSTON, TX
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
* Required RN Manager Labor in support of the medical care as directed by the director of women services and by the medical staff pursuant to objectives and policies of the hospital.
* The L&D Nurse Manager's work encompasses direct and indirect patient care and collaboration with other disciplines involved in the provision of care.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
* Required: At least a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN)
* Preferred: MSN
* Required: Texas State Registered Nursing Licensure AND CPR/BLS from the American Heart Association
* Required: Two (2-3) years of L&D acute care hospital experience
* Required: Two (2-3) years of L&D management experience
* Special Skills & Qualifications: NRP within 90 days of hire
* 2+ to 5 years experience
* Management Experience Required - Yes
* Minimum Education - Bachelor's Degree
* Willingness to Travel - Occasionally