RN, Manager Patient Care- Medical Floor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/22/2016
Administers an assigned nursing program or organizational unit with responsibility for planning, selecting, and/or devising the methods and policies/procedures to be used and for directing nursing supervisors and/or other personnel in the accomplishment of designated goals. Negotiates interdepartmental resources, communicates and plans with managers of staff in other departments to ensure effective level of service to the unit/program.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Maintain current state licensure/certification, as applicable.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.