RN - Operating Room
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
Einstein Healthcare Network is a private, not for profit organization with several major facilities and many outpatient centers. Our primary mission is to provide compassionate, high quality healthcare to the greater Philadelphia region. Einstein Healthcare Network promotes wellness. Research has shown that smoking is dangerous to the health of smokers and to others. Einstein campuses are Tobacco and Smoke Free.
Einstein Healthcare Network continues to grow and expand within the region, creating outstanding opportunities for area nurses
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL ASSUME IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
* Serving as a member of the surgical team by planning the perioperative care for surgical patients
* Participating in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred
* Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
* CPR certification through the American Heart Association required
* 1-2 years of OR Experience required
* Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.