RN - PRN - PACU
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Einstein Healthcare Network
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Description
EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK IS A PRIVATE, NOT FOR PROFIT ORGANIZATION WITH SEVERAL MAJOR FACILITIES AND MANY OUTPATIENT CENTERS. OUR PRIMARY MISSION IS TO PROVIDE COMPASSIONATE, HIGH QUALITY HEALTHCARE TO THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION. EINSTEIN HEALTHCARE NETWORK PROMOTES WELLNESS. RESEARCH HAS SHOWN THAT SMOKING IS DANGEROUS TO THE HEALTH OF SMOKERS AND TO OTHERS. EINSTEIN CAMPUSES ARE TOBACCO AND SMOKE FREE.
Einstein Healthcare Network continues to grow and expand within the region, creating outstanding opportunities for area nurses.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL ASSUME IMMEDIATE RESPONSIBILITY FOR:
* Participates in development and evaluation of nursing practices provided in the clinical setting and the overall function of the clinical area
* Planning and provision of comprehensive nursing care to a specific group of patients and delivery of medical regimens prescribed for those patients by a licensed physician
* Participation in the identification and resolution of nursing practice and unit problems
* This position requires providing service to multiple age populations in a manner that demonstrates an understanding of the functional/developmental age of the individual served
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
* Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
* CPR required
* CCRN and Trauma certification preferred
* Minimum 1 year experience in a PACU or critical care setting required
* Successful completion of a skills based test required
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.